- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/doctor.
- Dispose on contents/container in accordance with national regulations.
- Contains: Sulfuric acid 91%
How To Use
- Using a cup, remove as much water as possible from drain, sink or toilet to be treated.
- Always pour very slowly and directly onto the drain.
- Sink drains: Use about 125ml initially. Allow to stand for 5 minutes then flush. Repeat if necessary.
- Toilet and floor drains: Use about 250ml and follow directions as above.
- Prevention: To avoid future stoppage add 100ml per month in each drain. For best results use early in the morning.