Offering a superb solution to laundry requirements and infection control, our Soluble Strip Laundry Sacks are already a popular choice in the NHS and wider care sector.
In line with the requirements of Safe Handling of Contaminated Laundry, these bags have been carefully designed and manufactured to conform with CFPP01-04, which replaces HSG (95)18. That means you enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve chosen a product with official approval and added value built in.
Ease of use is key here, with users simply inserting dirty linen into the bag before sealing it with the securing tie. The result is a safe storage and carrying solution: one that offers excellent protection from infectious bodily fluids as well as airborne bacteria.
These bags feature a special soluble strip build into them, which dissolves in wash cycles at temperatures of around 20 degrees Celsius. Once the strip has dissolved, the sack effectively breaks open to allow its contents to be thoroughly cleaned. At the end of the wash cycle, users simply throw away any residual laundry sack; it is a simple, safe and quick system.
- Conforms with CFPP01-04, which replaces HSG (95)18
- Meets the requirement for Safe Handling of Contaminated Laundry
- Perfect for containing, moving and washing dirty laundry and soiled items
- Quick, easy and safe to use
- Bag strip dissolves in the wash cycle at 20 degrees
- Strong material and construction