Attends Pull-On 5 M are absorbent disposable pants designed to manage moderate bladder and/or bowel incontinence (urinary/faecal). These pants look like regular underwear to help you feel confident throughout the day, and can be worn without any other underwear required. The pants have a flexible shape which fit close to the body and an absorbent core to help reduce the risk of leakage.
- Underwear for moderate bladder weakness
- Easy to pull the pant up and down several times
- Skin friendly
- The dual core reduce the risk of leakage and keeps the skin dry.
- Keeps you feeling dry, secure and confident.
- Breathable elasticated waistband provides a good fit, comfort and reduce the risk of leakage.
- White textile feel back sheet for improved comfort and discretion.
- Superabsorbent core with acquisition layer for improved leakage protection, skin dryness and odour protection.
- Size and absorbency level is printed on the back sheet for easy identification.
- Wetness indicator acts as a guide to when the pad requires changing.
- Coloured elastic indicates the back of the product.
- Curved leg elastics for improved fit and leakage protection.
- Leakage barriers reduce the risk of leakage.
- Side panels which open easily if required for easy removal and disposal of the pant.
Incontinence Level - Moderate
Gender - Unisex
Size - Medium