Discreet protection for Men, Women, Teens or Children dealing with incontinence.
- The SOSecure Containment Swim Brief (also known as a swim diaper) is an innovative design with a focus on practicality, durability and comfort.
- Considered the best design available, the brief is used by Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and caregivers all over the world.
- The Brief is designed for adults and teens dealing with incontinence. This product was reviewed in the US by the National Foundation for Continence and selected for their Resource Guide.
The garment is designed to be worn next-to-skin under a swim suit. It is intended for bowel containment, however it will protect a certain amount against urinary leakage. It's difficult to determine just how long because each person has different needs. Tests showed it would easily contain several cups of water, but if you are uncertain as to how long it will contain urine, please try it at home first. It is important to purchase the right size, and keep it as snug as possible using the adjustable closures.
Although it was made specifically for swimming, many customers claim it makes a great cover for disposable or cloth diapers.
- High tech stretch polyurethane fabric with soft fleece lining
- Elastic waist & legs for added security
- VELCRO® brand fasteners which offer fully adjustable sizing that opens up flat, for ease in dressing
- Machine washable (hang to dry, do not machine dry