Alarm Monitors which work in conjunction with sensor pads. They are good for low activity patients and only trigger the alarm if their body weight is removed from the sensor pad. Once the weight is back on the pad the alarm will go off. The monitors are available in three versions, Economy, Standard and Deluxe:
- ECONOMY: Low cost with basic functionality.
- STANDARD: Tone switch, mains adaptor and nurse call jack.
- DELUXE: All the same features as the standard with the added feature of voice record. Great for patients who simply need a reminder to sit or lay back down, call for help or who get agitated at the sound of an alarm beeping.
Economy and Standard Alarm Monitors have two tones to choose from and the Deluxe Alarm Monitor has one tone and a voice record feature.
The Alarm Monitors are for use with the Patterson Medical chair sensor pads and bed sensor pads. The units are easy to move from wheelchairs to beds and the state-of-the-art technology ensures patient safety. These monitors, along with the Sensor Pads, activate an alarm when a patient stands up or shifts weight off the pad.
Sensor Pads: These durable vinyl-covered pads activate the alarm monitor when the patient rises or moves off the pad. Sensor pad set up instructions are printed on the pad for convenience along with a location to record the initial date of use.
- 90-Day Sensor Pads - Ideal for hospitals and patients who have a short-term stay
- 180-Day Sensor Pads - Useful for most rehab stays because of its durability
- One-Year Sensor Pads - Long-term stays or at-home use benefit from this most durable pad
- Sensor Pad Connect (green flash): Indicates that the alarm and pad have been connected and the alarm system is ready to use. The green flash goes off when the pad is lost, not connected or faulty.
- Low Battery Alert (amber flash): If the light is flashing, replace battery immediately.
- Alarm Alert (red flash): Patient has moved off the pad and needs assistance.
- Reset button needs to be pressed 3 times in 2 seconds to reset the alarm. This helps to prevent patient tampering.
- Includes a mounting strap, mounting hardware and a 9V battery.