The Ardoo Caresafe 140 hoist makes claim to be the lightest, most compact, portable disability hoist on the market. It is a problem solver – versatile and enhances and improves the quality of life for both the carer and those being cared for.
The unique one piece design is easy to erect or fold in 40 seconds or less – no tools needed.
The hoist raises people from their front rather than overhead which enables a much smaller footprint, making it very portable and easy to manoeuvre and store in tight spaces. The clever design allows the hoist be adapted for use as a stand aid.
The Ardoo Caresafe 140 has many unique features it’s patent filing number is S2014/0099 dated 09/04/2014 and is fully CE Compliant.
- The Ardoo Caresafe 140 can be used in the home, a hotel, in the car
- Can be easily taken on day trips and holidays with friends or family
- The small footprint allows it to be used in tight spaces, such as a bathroom, and can lift a supine person from the floor
- It can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Safely transfers a person into a car, wheelchair, stairlift, or onto bedside, toilet etc
- Easy to erect or fold in under 40 seconds – no tools needed
- When folded it can be placed in the back of a car, or the hold of an aircraft.
- Can be easily converted into a stand aid (kit available)
- It enhances and improves the quality of life of the wheelchair user and carer
- The Ardoo Caresafe 140 can be used with most slings on the market
- Immediate worldwide shipping available