A Class 1 Medical Device which is designed to be breathable, practical and comfortable, whilst assisting in the prevention of SUDEP.
The outer cover is made from an innovative three dimensional fabric. The cover consists of two pieces of soft mesh fabric, joined 10mm apart with strands of polyester fibre creating a ‘wall of air’ that won’t crush when depressed. The cover is filled with two fibre pads, each are encased in an open weave mesh fabric. Between these two pads is a memory foam insert which provides a ‘crown’ effect offering greater comfort.
The cover is fully removable, and is machine washable.
The major advantage of the design is that the whole of the surface of the pillow is breathable, not just certain areas. This ensures that, at all times regardless of your sleeping style, you are always in a safe and secure position.
The innovative design has been registered as a CLASS 1 MEDICAL DEVICE with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency. The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is an executive agency of the Department of Health in the United Kingdom which is responsible for ensuring that medicines and medical devices work and are acceptably safe.
This product is an aid to epilepsy and not a cure and is in no way intended to replace medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner. We strongly advise all users with health problems to consult a doctor.
- Inner Fabric | Polyester Fibre Pads | Memory Foam
- Outer Fabric | Open Weave 3 Dimensional Mesh
- Length | 67cm
- Width | 48cm
- Depth | 18cm
- Weight | 0.90 kg
- The covers & all components other then the memory foam insert can be removed & machine washed at 30°.
- The covers can be tumble dried on a low heat setting, although natural drying methods are advised.
- The foam cannot be washed. It is possible to clean using a gentle washing agent and dab the mattress if any stains occur.
- All our covers include directions for caring for the products.
- 12 Month Warranty
- Made in Britain