Slimline contoured cushion with gel sac.
Risk category: High Risk
The contoured seating surface with gel sac offers improved stability and postural support. The moulded foam castellations and gel combine effectively to reduce shear and friction forces on tissue, and help to prevent the client sliding forward in the seat.
Three dimensional anatomically shaped polyurethane/silicon fluid combination for good pressure redistribution, ride comfort and thigh alignment.
Silicon fluid moves with the person, reducing damaging shear forces to the skin/tissue at the ischials and coccyx.
Lighter to lift than full fluid cushions whilst still offering good protection to vulnerable bony prominences.
- Allows air to circulate
- Reduces the risk of moisture/heat build up
- May prevent maceration
(Also known as Ingress Resistant Cover)
- A black fabric material, offering a range of benefits:
- Ingress-resistant treated fabric
- Multi stretch
- Reduces potential for perspiration and irritation of the skin
- Facilitates easy transfers
- A fabric outer surface
- Water resistant, easy to maintain wipedown surface
- Facilitates easy transfer
- Suitable for clients with continence issues
Two way Stretch PU Cover
- Water resistant
- Wipedown surface
Sizes: See size chart
Height: 4” / 103mm
Max. User Weight: 140kg (22 stone)
Cleaning: Machine washable at 80°
Warranty: 3 years
Fire Testing: BS 7176:1995 Crib 5
Grade Ref & Colour: Gr: FG 70/180 Grey
Nominal Density Range (Kg/m): 65-75
Nominal Hardness Range (N): 170 – 190
Fatigue Class: Very Severe
Due to the huge range of size options this product is made to order, lead time is 7-10 days.
(Standard recommended size 17" x 17")