Slimline contoured cushion offering comfort and improved posture.
The high quality, resilient foam is manufactured using a unique formula, which offers high levels of pressure reduction and improves product longevity. Moulding allows the Flo-tech Lite cushion to provide a 3D form, which cannot be emulated in cut foam. The pommel at the front of the cushion separates the thighs, encouraging good posture and allowing air to circulate.
Three dimensional anatomically shaped poly urethane foam for increased pressure redistribution, postural stability and postural promoting.
Sizes: See size chart
Height: 3” / 78mm
Max. User Weight: 127kg (20 stone)
Cleaning: Machine washable at 80°
Warranty: 3 years
Fire Testing: Interior Foam: BS EN 597-1, BS EN 597-2, BS 7176: Crib 5
Grade Ref & Colour: Gr: FG 70/180 Grey
Nominal Density Range (Kg/m): 65-75
Nominal Hardness Range (N): 170-190
Fatigue Class: Very Severe
Due to the huge range of size options this product is made to order, lead time is 7-10 days.
- Allows air to circulate
- Reduces the risk of moisture/heat build up
- May prevent maceration
(Also known as Ingress Resistant Cover)
- A black fabric material, offering a range of benefits:
- Ingress-resistant treated fabric
- Multi stretch
- Reduces potential for perspiration and irritation of the skin
- Facilitates easy transfers
- A fabric outer surface
- Water resistant, easy to maintain wipedown surface
- Facilitates easy transfer
- Suitable for clients with continence issues
Two way Stretch PU Cover
· Water resistant
- Wipedown surface
(Standard recommended size 17" x 17")