This cushion is suitable for those who find a low profile cushion more compatible with their daily living activities.
Castellated Foam Cushion: The Invacare Propad Profile cushion is made from a layer of castellated foam, each castellation moves independently to deliver support and pressure area care to the client, as well as good air circulation, reducing the potential for sweating and associated skin maceration. This cushion is suitable for ‘At Risk’ clients who require cushioning for comfort.
Reduces shear and friction forces: The castellations in the Invacare Propad Profile cushion reduce shear and friction forces on tissue.
- Height: 3” / 78mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Max. User Weight: 95kg (15 stone)
- Cleaning: Machine washable at 80°
- Warranty: 1 year
BS EN 597-1 Cig, BS EN597-2 Match,
BS 5852 (Crib 5) BS 7175 (Crib 5)
- Grade Ref & Colour: Gr: RX 36/125 Beige
- Nominal Density Range (Kg/m): 35 - 37
- Nominal Hardness Range (N): 110 - 140
- Fatigue Class: Very Severe
(Also known as Ingress Resistant Cover)
- A black fabric material, offering a range of benefits:
- Ingress-resistant treated fabric
- Multi stretch
- Reduces potential for perspiration and irritation of the skin
- Facilitates easy transfers
Two way Stretch PU
- Water resistant
- Wipedown surface
(Standard recommended size 17" x 17")
Due to the huge range of size options this product is made to order, lead time is 7-10 days.