A light-weight and compact overlay alternating pressure relieving mattress system for effective prevention and treatment of patients at low risk of developing a pressure ulcer in hospital, nursing and care home environments.
Littlebredy Bubble has been designed to give care providers the basic essentials for pressure care and the pump is an entry level pump.
With simple to use settings and functionality, the Alerta Bubble enables the care provider to quickly set up the mattress system and have it operating at optimal pressure for a specific user with ease.
The Bubble has been manufactured to comply with the most stringent quality and in-use guidelines.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tuck-in extension flaps
- CPR - tubes can be easily removed
- Waterproof material
- Antimicrobial material
- Machine washable*
- Robust pump connection
- Transport mode
*If putting in washing machine, ensure the air inlet tubes are watertight sealed.
- Pressure setting control knob On/off
- Mattress Dimensions: 200 x 90 x 7cm
- Mattress Weight: 2.5kg
- Cell Structure: Bubble cells
- Material: Medical grade PVC
- Pump Dimensions: 29 x 10.5 x 9.5cm
- Pump Weight: 1.4kg
- Max Load: 135kg
- Cycle Time: 6 minutes
- Power Input: AC220-240V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Fitted with hanging brackets