A fully Auto Weight Sensing replacement alternating pressure relieving mattress system with triple cell-on-cell air cells, a static base section and an in-use height of 8" for effective prevention and treatment of patients at very high risk of developing a pressure ulcer in hospital, nursing and care home environments.
With simple to use settings and functionality, the Alerta Ruby Auto enables the care provider to quickly set up the mattress system and have it operating at optimal pressure for a specific user with ease.
The pump has the latest cutting-edge Auto Weight Sensing technology, continuously adjusting interface pressures according to the patient’s weight.
The wide range of features make the Alerta Ruby Auto a highly versatile and cost-effective solution which has been manufactured to comply with the most stringent quality and in-use guidelines.
Alerta Ruby Auto incorporates cutting-edge SensaCare Truflo Technology® – constant auto pressure sensing through an air sensor and microcomputer regulator to provide ultra-low interface pressure and promote an even ambience for natural sleep patterns and stable blood circulation with Ultra-Silent™ pump operation.
- Mattress Dimensions: 200 x 90 x 20cm (78.5 x 35.5 x 8")
- Mattress Weight: 10kg (22lb)
- Cell Structure: Triple Cell-on-cell
- CPR: Quick release toggle
- Max Load: 200kg (441lb)
- Heel function (3 x heel cells with one way valves)
- Operating System: SensaCare Truflo Technology®
- Pump Dimensions: 34.5 x 24 x 12.5cm (13.5 x 9.4 x 4.9")
- Pump Weight: 2.8kg (6.1lb)
- Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 minutes
- Memory function
- Air Output: 8 litres/minute
- Power Input: AC220–240V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Fitted with hanging brackets
- Multi-stretch PU
- Vapour permeable
- Water resistant
- Machine washable
- 360 degree zipper
- White underside of cover