Treat-Eezi – Pressure Sore Care Made Simple & Easy to Treat
A simple and cost effective way to treat patients susceptible to bedsores. Offering 24 hour protection from bed to chair using the same Treat-Eezi pad. The thousands of polyester fibres in each layer of the Treat-Eezi pad combine to conform to the natural body contours in both supine and seated positions, thereby offering pressure relief well below that of normal capillary blood flow, so skin breakdown and shearing, plus friction, is simply diminished.
Clinically proven to heal Stage 2 Pre
s sure Ulcer s - See "Attachment s" tab above.
- Moisture drains to the bottom of the pad leaving the user dry thus avoiding pressure build-up. Moisture DOES NOT spread on the top surface of the pad but drops to the lower plastic base therefore keeping the skin dry and pressure sore free.
- Pressure testing with a Tekscan 1-Scan System at 5,400N (22.7” x 34.8” sensing area) showed pressure mapped below 29 millimetres of mercury on a patient weighing 170lbs/12 stone/76 kilos with normal bone structure.
- Breathable, lightweight and hard wearing material sufficient for Nurses to turn their patients whilst on the Treat-Eezi.
- The internal Polyester works in such a way to achieve ZERO sheering thus any movement by the user and pressure building under the bony prominences are smoothed away when the material contracts.
- 100% polyester materials.
- Can be frequently washed and bleached to avoid cross infection.
- Easy transferred from bed to seat and is ideal for clients in both forward and rear tilting chairs. Patients will not slip whilst the chair is in a forward tilting position.
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase.
- Available in 2 weight bearing loads.
- Product resistant to abrasion.
- Not suitable for Pelvic obliquities or windswept hips.
- No pumps, no electricity or power needed, no adjustment required.
Considering individual circumstances may be appropriate for the use of these products. Standard medical care must be followed at all times. These products are not intended to replace any procedure or guidelines in place for the prevention of pressure wounds.
Due to personal hygiene reasons and to avoid cross infection being passed from one person to another we are unable to accept returns of this product once it has been opened and used.