A simple system that uses easy voice-to-voice communication so the carer can be out of the room and still in touch with the patient. The variety of options available on the SafePresence® Audio Attendant allow carers to change the monitoring and audio settings to meet the needs of each patient as the health status of the patient changes.
The basic system includes a Base Station Monitor that is placed in the patient’s room. The carer uses a receiver that can be clipped to the belt or placed on a counter. Carers always have the ability to talk to a patient by pressing the Talk Button on the receiver. The carer and the patient decide the appropriate audio setting and choose between:
- No Audio – Allows complete patient privacy
- Push to Talk – Allows the patient to communicate with the carer whenever they need to
- Always On – Allows the carer to hear the patient at all times
A Sensor Select Switch allows you to choose between floor sensor mats or bed and chair sensor pads to monitor persons who wander or who are at risk for falls.
- Powered by mains power or rechargeable battery for backup
- Adjustable volume
- Power and out of range alerts
- Versatile placement on wall or desk
- Individualized ID codes to reduce RF interference
- One year limited warranty
- Bed, Chair or Floor sensor pads