The VacuAide 7314 QSU (Quiet Suction Unit) has been designed to perform effective airways suctioning in a comfortable, safe and hygienic way. It has an exceptionally low noise level without compromising suction performance and is suitable for both a clinical and homecare setting.
The VacuAide QSU is simple to operate with a single on/off switch and easy grip adjustment gauge for setting the suction pressure. The design of the 800ml bottle incorporates the bacterial filter into the canister lid making it easy to replace. The lid itself is made from a flexible material, which allows it to be easily removed yet provides a secure fit. An optional 1200ml collection bottle is also available and can be autoclaved for multi patient use.
The 7314 QSU suction unit is supplied with its own carry bag designed to allow discreet portable use of the device. The carry bag also features a selection of pockets for neatly storing the power lead and accessories whilst not in use. The internal battery is rechargeable and provides up to 60 minutes of operation.
The VacuAide 7314 and 7305 series are supplied with an additional hydrophobic filter. As a filter can become occluded through secretion or cleaning solution; having a spare filter on hand is recommended.
- Low noise level without compromising suction performance
- High performance capabilities with a vacuum range of 50 - 550 mmHg and a flow range of up to 27 l/min
- Comes complete with multi voltage power supply, rechargeable battery, 12 V DC in car charger and personal carry case
- Multi voltage switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100V - 240V
- Simple on/off operation
- Personal carry bag allows the device to be used without removing it
- Large, rotating, easy grip pressure adjustment gauge allows the user to easily view and set the required suction pressure
- Accessories can be stored and carried with the unit as the carry bag features additional storage pockets including pull down flap for the user to view the contents of the canister whilst in use
- Single use 800ml collection bottle : Bacterial filter integrated into the lid and can be easily replaced. Canister lid made from a flexible material, making it easy for the carer to remove
- Optional 1200ml reusable, autoclavable collection bottle
- A fully charged battery lasts for up to 60 minutes runtime
- Built to comply with the ISO 10079-1 standards
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.1 x 20.3 x 21.6 cm
- Weight : 3 kg
- Vacuum range : 50 – 550 mmHg
- Operating sound level: 55dBA
- Air Flow : 27 l/min
- Collection container capacity: 800ml (disposable), 1200ml (reusable)
- Internal battery run time: 60 minutes
- Operating temperature range: 0°C – 40°C
- Electrical requirements: 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- ISO classification: EN ISO 10079-1 : 2009
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK HERE.