- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Dimensions: 285 x 195 x 70 mm
Compact, light weight and multifunctional ECG offering the best of both worlds
• Paperless ECG option – download and electronically store ECG traces inside individual patients’ records.
• Compatible with leading EMR systems, emis, SystmOne, vision, isoft and others.
• Stand alone use and PC connectivity for paperless ECG options.
• 12 lead, 3 Channel high quality interpretive ECG with LCD screen and alpha-numeric keyboard.
• Choice of both internal and external print formats, including automatic rhythm strip.
• One touch automatic or instant real time operation.
• Internal memory for up to 45 stored ECG records.
• High quality adult and paediatric interpretive software.
• Digital filters for mains, base line and muscle tremor.
• Easy-to-use one-touch button operation.
• Additional advanced filters (SSF and SBS) for clear traces.
Dedicated soft keys for ease of storing, printing
• Integral port to connect to a standard DeskJet
or Laser printer for an A4 print out.
• Optional communication module (built-in Lan and modem connections).
• Mains/rechargeable battery operation.
• Secure and portable within the seca hard carry case option (see accessories and consumables).
• Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of z-fold paper, 500 disposable electrodes and alligator clips.
• Optional: seca CT500 ECG Trolley.