Replacing the Mushroom Valve & Washer:
The Mushroom Valve is specifically designed to prevent water flowing out of the reservoir whilst filling. Should a replacement Mushroom Valve or Washer be required, please follow the steps below.
- Remove the reservoir from the ProPulse®
- Remove the old Mushroom Valve from the reservoir and discard
- Insert a new Mushroom Valve into the reservoir
- Remove the rubber Washer from the underside of the tank plug hole and discard
- Insert a new rubber Washer into the lip on the underside of the tank plug hole
- Return the reservoir to the machine
- When the mushroom valve is fitted correctly, it should lift slightly with the tension of your finger, when pressed.
- Be careful when changing the valves and washers, as any damage to either will cause the tank to leak.
- Be sure to check the valves and washers prior to each use, as they do wear through normal use and may need changing – this will help prevent possible damage to the water inlet valve.