Bench top/wall mounted IntelliCold® Pharmacy Refrigerator with NEW touch screen controller and digital door lock
- Fitted with the NEW IntelliCold® touch screen controller
- 24/7 automatic temperature data logging which is downloadable via optional micro SD card
- Controller and alarm battery back up
- Door open alarm
- Power failure alarm
- High temperature alarm
- Low temperature alarm
- Minimum/maximum temperature recording and display
- Off cycle auto defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Access port
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Ammonia free
- Digital door lock with optional master key
- Self closing door
- Brackets for wall mounting
- Real time temperature display for two temperature probes
- Secondary (wandering) temperature probe
- Internal light
- Remote alarm contacts
- Optional micro SD card for transferring temperature data to your computer
- FREE five year parts and labour warranty
- Compliant with all leading professional guidelines
A professional 36 litre pharmacy refrigerator powered by our unique IntelliCold® touch screen controller, designed from the ground up for the safe storage of cold chain medicines as advised by Public Health England in Protocol for Ordering, Storing and Handling Vaccines.
The digital lock is factory fitted and completely solves the problem of lost and generic pharmacy fridge keys, putting you in control of who has access. Only those with the code will be able to open the pharmacy refrigerator and you can change the code at any time. There is also an optional master key you can purchase to ensure you can open the fridge if the code gets forgotten or there is a power failure and batteries have not been fitted.
There is a 1 metre secondary (wandering) temperature probe that can be placed anywhere inside the pharmacy fridge and it features a NEW touch screen controller which is completely flat to reduce dirt and germs. The controller displays, alarms and records minimum and maximum temperatures for both temperature probes. Like a mobile phone touch screen it locks after 30 seconds to ensure that buttons can’t be activated accidently.
We can also provide a calibration certificate for your pharmacy refrigerator from our in house UKAS calibration laboratory No: 8898 as an optional extra.
We are confident that this pharmacy refrigerator will provide you with many years of fault free service. However, for extra peace of mind your RLDF0119DIGLOCK comes complete with a FREE UK 5 year parts and labour warranty.
While you’re registering your warranty, why not purchase a micro SD card and adapter for transferring data recorded by the controller from the fridge to your computer at half price?