These wipe clean vaccine carry bags are designed to enable the safe and secure transportation of vaccines.
Dimensions external 350mm x 430 x 340 internal 300 x 415 x 315
Recommendations of cool packs per Bag as follows.
VACCBAG3 3 x gel packs
VACCBAG10 6 x gel packs
VACCBAG20 6 x gel packs and 2 x cool blocks
VACCBAG30 6 x gel packs and 4 x cool blocks
These products have been tested and validated to hold between +2 and +8oc. Minimum temperature hold is between six and a half to seven hours but dependent on ambient temperature, bag openings and product load. The bags can take additional gel packs/blocks at the discretion of the User.
They provide a more efficient alternative to polystyrene vaccine transport and key features include:
• wipe clean and waterproof material that is antimould and anti-bacterial
• no Velcro
• anti-rot stitching for easy clean to meet infection control requirements
• easy handling including ladder handles, integrated trolleys, adjustable shoulder straps and grab handles
• optimising thermal qualities: insulating material, padded zip protection, thermal separators, pillows, coolant holders and inner lid
• heavy duty, durable components including 250D tarpaulin, YKK zips and metal fastenings
These bags are available in a range of sizes and feature a collapsible design for easy storage and padded handles and straps.
Gel and ice packs are available as an optional extra plus some bags can be purchased with an integrated aluminium
trolley designed to make transporting vaccines to the community easy. We also recommend the use of a Labcold
data logger with this product. Why not ask for more details when you place your order