The Rollo medical waiting room chair range has been designed to be easy to clean, robust and colourful. The use of smooth lines, rounded corners and wipe down surfaces make it ideal for most surgery, clinic or physio practices. With a range of 4 contemporary colours for the seat and back, combined with a stylish black hard-wearing frame, this really is an ideal budget waiting room chair.
The chair is manufactured with a special strengthening bar that also allows vertical stacking up to 10 high. The same bar also acts as a built-in link to allow the Rollo range to be linked together as standard on the version with no arms, the beneﬁt of which is that the chairs do not become scattered and stay in a straight line.
Each chair comes with 4 hard wearing plastic feet to prevent marking. These feet are also shaped to prevent the chair frames rubbing when stacked. The arms for the chair are securely bolted into place and a linking system is also available as an option for the armed version. The Rollo arms are hard wearing and robust in matching black plastic.
- Maximum user weight 120kg (19st).
- Easy to clean with standard NHS cleaning solutions.
- Robust and durable design.
- Standard strengthening bar.
- Vertical none tilting safe stacking up to 10 high for space saving.
- 4 attractive colours for the seat and back
- Standard built in linking system for side chair version.
- Optional linking system for armchair version.
- Plastic feet to protect ﬂoors and aid stacking.
- 2-year warranty.
ASP-03AL-ROLLO1 - Ht 81cm x D 55cm x W 52.5cm. Seat Ht 46cm. Seat Width 46cm
ASP-03AL-ROLLO2 - Ht 81cm x D 55cm x W 65.5cm. Seat Ht 46cm. Seat Width 46cm